How far is to far

From: Jarec Basham <jarec_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:12:59 -0000

Just a quick question in case anyone knows the answer.

Given the past problems with published Gloranthan material conflicting with local campaign details I am currently a bit concerned that details of my current game will be in conflict with Sartar Rising when it appears. I was just wondering how open it will be for creation of our own clans and tribes etc. At the momment I am able to avoid being to specific in my game as the players are finding their feet, but sooner or later they will want/need more specific details.

Jarec