Re: How far is to far

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:08:18 -0400

Jarec Basham wrote:

> Just a quick question in case anyone knows the answer.
>
> Given the past problems with published Gloranthan material
> conflicting with local campaign details I am currently a bit
> concerned that details of my current game will be in conflict with
> Sartar Rising when it appears. I was just wondering how open it will
> be for creation of our own clans and tribes etc. At the momment I am
> able to avoid being to specific in my game as the players are finding
> their feet, but sooner or later they will want/need more specific
> details.
>
> Jarec

My understanding is that it will have DoItYourself Clan and Tribe rules. probably won't have a canonical list of tribes, if only so that folks can tuck their own creations in somewhere. There should be plenty of room for clans...

...for which I am duly grateful. Gotta tuck those Cyrlings in someplace!

Jeff