Re: hsunchen

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:17:44 -0700

Peter

> >That said, the Telmori are about the
> >only hsunchen in Dragon Pass (I'm not sure that the wasp riders are
> >hsunchen, or the bee people, who may simply be Gorakiki worshippers).
>
> If the wasp riders weren't hsunchen then it raises a tricky
> question about their presence in Dragon Pass during the
> Inhuman occupation.

We're verging into esoterica, but hsunchen aren't the only form they could take (I don't think the wasp riders are like the Sedrali dog-folk, but those people aren't hsunchen). It's possible the wasp riders are hatched in nests without being wasp totem.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein