Re: Re: creating clans; hsunchen

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:20:36 -0400

> They're mostly nomadic hunter-gathereres, so they're located wherever
> they need to be for your game. That said, the Telmori are about the
> only hsunchen in Dragon Pass (I'm not sure that the wasp riders are
> hsunchen, or the bee people, who may simply be Gorakiki worshippers).
>
> The hsunchen "pantheon" varies by totem, but I believe the stuff
> about the four earthmakers (such as Loon) is in the Prosopaedia at
> www.glorantha.com.
>
> I have some information biased towards East Ralios at
> <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/ralios/hsunchen.html>.

They are located whereever there is game AND the land is too poor to support crops or herding OR they have enough power to keep out those who farm and graze. With the exception of the Boar lands, there are very, very few areas that have farming and Huschen. The Wolflands in Sartar are an exception (supported by Royal Decree)

Jeff