Re: Yinkin

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:14:53 -0400

Raymond McCann wrote:

> What are the best sources for myths about the Cat God Yinkin.
>
> Raymond

Very few. But they are mostly the same places covered in the earlier request about Odayla which is not surprising, considering how closely the two cults are linked. (I will have to go and fish out that post if no one else can quote it...)

TotRM has some. Drastic: Prax has one -- sorta... (Why little Brother doesn't come here no more)

There is also some material in King of Sartar, but I am not sure of the page references. King of Dragon Pass, an excellent computer game, has Yinkin material (and alynxes and Yinkin himself) turn up from time to time.

I hope this helps.

Jeff