Re: Fetishes

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:50:29 -0000

Certainly some traditions may use tattoos for some fetishes. Of course tattoos can be used in other ways too - I quote from Snerri, a character Nick Hollingsworth created that I posted to Hw-Rules back in May

Desperate to prove herself as good as any man she scorns armour. A riot of tattoos protect and hide her. Drawn by her trickster father, these changing patterns reveal secrets, banalities and crudity in equal measure.

Nick expanded a bit on the Tattoos in his rewrite, and added the following

        Tattoos:Changing patterns       13
                Reveal secrets          13 (potential flaw)
                Untimely crudity        13 (potential flaw)

These came under the general idea of putting stuff down on the Character Sheet and worrying about what it was and how it worked later!