Re: [not very important] Makes me dizzy

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:20:35 PDT

Xavier Spinat

>I'll mention also that I am involved in other RPG lists... It's very
>difficult to even skip through all this mass of mails (and I don't even
>pretend to try to read every mail!)

You can receive both HW-lists in a digested format.

>Is there no plan to somehow "merge" the Digest and HW?

No.

>As a matter of fact is anybody here not registered to the Digest and >what
>is the difference supposed to be between the two lists?

This list is meant for answering or discussing basic questions about Glorantha (like what tribes of Sartar are there?) plus suggestions about how to deal with anything glorantha in the HW rules (how should I go about creating Carmanian kewords?).

Questions about the impact of Glorantha on the rules (Are Storm Bull and Urox the same being or not?) and vice versa are permissable so long as they are not impenetrable.

It is not intended for esoterica (What philosophical differences are there between Mashunasan's Unrealization and Nenduren's Stillness?) or for source debates (what is the history of the Cult of Yelmalio?).

Hope this helps.

--Peter Metcalfe