Re: Boldhome 1624

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:30:36 -0000

> I am working on a scenario set in Boldhome in 1624 and wondered
> if anybody information about the following;

Why not talk to the authors of "Home of the Bold" -- David Hall and Kevin Jacklin. I'm sure they'll be delighted to help you with this project. AFAIK, neither of them subscribes to this mailing list. But you'll be able to catch up with them at C2K next month.

> Did someone mention that on the illustration on the front of the
> freeform book, the palace was on the wrong side.

Yes, someone just did. We'll be sure to punish the so-called artist responsible, as soon as we can catch him.

Regards, Nick