RE: Digest Number 40

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:31:32 -0400

Chris Lemens:
>Eat a lot of fermenting mulch. Dance through the leaves. Sing the Song.
>See the spirits in the forest. Take them into your wood.
>
>What could be more natural?

James Turner:
>What could be more unnatural than leaving the beloved wood and buggering
off to an "alien" spirit plane?

Spirit plane? What is that? We know the physical Forest and we know the spirit Forest, but they are inseparable. We know that, the further you go from the center of the Forest, the harder it is to Sing with the spirits. Maybe, if you leave the Forest, it is as if the spirits were in a different place altogether. Yet another good reason to stay in the Forest.

Chris Lemens