RE: Big spirit dudes (from HW)

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:23:07 -0500

|Yes. And now you are trying to intergrate a hostile spirit into your
|body. Tradition lores make this easier as you know what to appease and
|bargain with them. Spirits are, afterall, not plug and play components
|but become a part of yourself, especially when you intergrate them...

I wonder... when you integrate a spirit, does it have any other influence over you? Maybe it has some kind of effect on your personality, yoiur likes and dislikes. Doesn't have to be anything rulesy, but it would be fun. You're still in control, but now you have strange personality traits that you didn't have before...

Guy