Re: Sorcerous Familiars in Hero Wars ?

From: Raymond McCann <ray_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 05:32:36 +0100

It may be possible to imagine a familiar as part of the essence of a creature from the sorcery plane eg.Bill the Holly's dog. In essence a helper provided by hi saint. Were as a Homunculus is in essence a separated part of his own soul, which will become an independent creature in its own right. The difference being Saint Dog will always act as Holier than Thou! whereas homunculus is capable of independent action even EVIL!, perhaps eventually against the sorcerers will. Much like the traditional Golem. Please excuse spelling as it is very early in morning. Although I think the spell chequer got everything for once.