Re: Womens in Loskalm

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:20:41 -0000

Philip Hibbs wrote:

>> The new version is the official one.
>> It was written by a fine author,
>> who knew what he was doing,

> Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in Mr Brooke's tone? :-)

Absolutely not. The Glorantha book is an excellent piece of work; Peter Metcalfe is well aware of the "fan" contribution to Glorantha (heck, he's a prominent feature of it), and I am sure he made use of all the pieces that could be fitted into the overall product.

Please be clear on this: I was writing with no sarcastic intent whatsoever.

> To be fair, this may be an important point in Greg's Glorantha.

I *was* being fair. I hope people will prefer the newly published account to the previously available fan-published material, and am sure that wherever Peter and/or Greg made changes to what was already "out there," this was done for good reasons.

Cheers, Nick