Re: Re: Big spirit dudes

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:09:49 +0200

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:
> Wulf Corbett wrote:

> That is how I would work it. Same sort of defeats. There is,
> afterall., a contest here. You could be so silver tongued that the
> big-nasty spirit decides it likes you so much it will serve you. Again,
> having the Tradition Knowlege to enhance yourself before going in
> (Foolish Mortal! You forgot the flowers and candy. You die now!)

That sounds like I was thinking, but I would want to be more specific with what offerings you give, handing out hefty modifiers for appropriate gifts (or lack thereof), especially if we are talking _big_ spirit dudes. Why not a self-imposed geas for as long as you have the spirit integrated? Or a specific gift each time you use it?

A gift could be almost anything (absolutely not just material tobjects) that is appropriate. Burning a village would probably endear you in the eyes of Oakfed.

--
Henrix