Re: Sample Gloranthan names?

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:57:45 +0200

> Sorry to toss a speed bump into these esoteric discussions of 'Linear
> and Non-Linear Spiritual Dynamics in a Chaotic Medium'

        Mmh... More or less my thesis's title! ;)

> Can someone point me to a list of sample names for various Gloranthan
> cultures? It helps to show players what types of names are
> appropriate for the culture their character is from, and I'm having
> little luck finding such a resource...

        There's a list of pelorian/carmanian/DH names on Loren Millers' website, which I believe is down, but of which I have a copy on my HD that I can send you if you wish. (Now that's roundabout syntax!) As for Heortling names, Enclosure I has some, but I think they are the same as KoDP.

        Hope this helps.

--

Regards,
Alexandre

"I know, for I told me so
And I'm sure each of you quite agrees:
The more it stays the same, the less it changes!"