Re: Re: Integration

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 22:08:56 +0100

On Mon, 03 Jul 2000 13:57:32 PDT, "Peter Metcalfe" <metcalph_at_...> wrote:

>> >You are not integrating the ancestor into a fetish. He merely
>> >inhabits the fetish, medicine bundle etc until he's needed.
>
>>You are if you get a Complete Success. Unless you have another
>>suggestion?
>
>Why should a complete success change anything for persuading
>an ancestor to inhabit a fetish until he is needed? Merely
>because the rules say it's possible to do this (or to integrate
>him) at such a level of success does not mean that it is
>socially acceptable.

This is evidently pointless, and we may as well quit while it's at least fairly civil. I want to define rules for what to do if you get a Complete Success on an ancestor, you seem not to want any such rules. We are at an impasse, and may as well give it up. Evidently no-one else is interested anyway.

Wulf