Re: Massa Raus

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:26:46 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/00 3:03:25PM, you write:

<< Yes, that was the reason we thought. And we could always think "Poor
 Massa Raus. He doan even gotta god to protect hisself">>

I am struck by the thought that Massa Raus might be a descendent of Miss Raus, previously known for her work with the Supremes.

<< Besides, it gives us a chance to deal with creepy schitzo Carmanians
 now. Of course, the liklihood of Raus surviving the Hero Wars is  slim... >>

Oi! who are you calling creepy schitzo? Some of my best friends are Carmanians.

Keith N