Thunder Rebels

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:23:37 +0100

Roderick says

>The Clan Generator (much like the one in KoDP) is included, so you can
>trace the roots of your clan back into the God Time. Some clans will
>have similar >listings (The entire Colymar clan list is included, so
>you can see a whole tribe at work), but by no mean all clans (just to
>give you some room to make your own :-) )

Woohoo! This is good news. I liked the suggestions at the last Convulsions that you could run a "Clan Generation" session by getting your players to answer the questions either as a group or taking it in turns, which should give them a better "feel" for the history of the clan than the GM reading something out, or giving them a handout....

Any news on an expected date for TR?

I was also interested to see the Aranwyth king is

>King: Ilgalad Trollfriend, charming devotee of Elmal Rex

An Elmali Trollfriend? What is the world coming too? Anyone know any more about him?

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |