Re: Humakti Role Models

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:40:42 +0100

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:28:25 -0500, Clay Luther <claycle_at_...> wrote:

>I was wondering, is Kai in the SciFi channel show "Lexx" a role-model of
>what a Humakti might be like? Can people think of other characters in
>popular fiction that one could point to for a player as "Humakti-like"
>role-models?

Erm... considering he's as close as you can come to being a zombie, I'd say no :) And besides, Humakti are not amoral and slavishly obedient no matter the mission they are sent on. You just hit my favourite topic, LEXX :) Judge Dredd would be closer to a Humakti.

Now, Xev/Zev could be an interesting Ulerian...

Wulf