Re: Supermen

From: James Turner <j.a.turner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:43:00 +0100

Richard Melvin:

>>Defeating two warriors is fine.
>>Flying and shooting lightning bolts is only possible with magic.
>
>I don't understand this answer.

Sorry I'm missing your problem here entirely.

Assuming you are playing HW then you have mundane abilities and magical abilities.
To quote "Mundane abilities can be just about anything that your character can do that does not require magic of any kind. Abilities are divided into Physical and Mental."

Shooting lightning and flying is not a mundane ability.  (I'm referring to 'normal' characters here not open campaigns with windchild pc's etc)

The original problem (for some) is that the mundane abilities can be at such a level that you can do 'magical' things like outrunning a horse.

James Turner
j.a.turner_at_...