Re: Telmori: They Ain't *That* Bad/The Telmori Foundling

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:16:35 -0000

Retaliation: they keep hunting on our land, despite agreements (young
cubs are so unruly!) and they have taken our cattle. We know it was them. It had to be them.

They are just so different, and Not Like Us afterall.

>> >I believe that at least some of the Telmori later fought for the
> >Lunars (although possibly these were Telmori bought from elsewhere
in
> >the Empire, rather than Sartarite Telmori).
>
> Don't think there's any imperial telmori. The Nagtangi raid
> against the Empire and are Dorastran allies whereas the
> Sylilan Telmori are now all wolves thanks to Honeel.

And the Telmori are loyal to the Royal house for breaking NOT the shifting curse (they sort of like that) but for breaking TALOR's curse
that they would forever wander till they were GIVEN land unasked for.

That's what Sartar did for them, as I recall.

> >Alternatively, Illuminating a Pack leader, so he can accept the
Curse
> >rather than fighting against it may bring the Telmori round to
> >acceptance of the Lunar Way...
>
> That's what got them into deep shit in the first place!

And they still sort of like the curse anyways. It was teh constant wandering that got them down. A wolf HAS to have a territory. Being forced to wander must have been hellish.

Jeff "Sheepthief" Kyer