Re: serves 'em right...

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:19:16 -0400

Dougie wrote:

> I can't resist the idea of chaos synpathisers getting the old viking blood
> eagle (cruxified with their chect bones ripped open to expose the lungs) in
> my Sartar....in fact, given that the pagan vikings had a fondness of doing
> this to hvitakrist followers and converts (christians) I'd have em doing it
> to sorcerers and all luner traiter comie convert scum....<evil grin>..

Chaos is too dangerous to mess around with. Kill it as effectively as possible and then destroy the remains. I'm not sure about Orlanthi and something that gruesome. Though, with the hardening of attitudes and the current Hero War anything is possible. I certainly can see it being done by Gagarthi or Urain types.

Oh yeah, and don't sacrifice them to Urox. He hates that.

Jeff