Re : Kingdom of Pavis

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:09:09 +0200

> Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:47:25 -0500
> From: "guy hoyle" <ghoyle1_at_...>
> Subject: RE: Kingdom of Pavis
>
> I think the Heortling element is much more recent than the destruction of
> the Big Rubble.

You mean the _creation_ of the Big Rubble, I presume ?!! After all, that's what the destruction of Pavis _the Real City_ produced...

> Wasn't the city a part of the EWF at that time?

Not exactly a part, more like an outpost or a march. But the settlers were indeed mainly EWFites which means that they were more or less draconized Heortlings. Thus Barntar & his farmer daddy were the main farming deities: "Everybody plows, even Orlanth Dragonfriend plows !" Argrath Dragonspear, Paired Stones, Windsday/Movement week/Storm season 1620. ;o)

Christoph Kohring, "Yoof, yoof" !!!