Re: Re: Test

From: Folker Naumann <foggy1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:56:45 +0200

> > I think there should be only one list for all topics.
> >
> > foggy
> > Sartar Rises!

> Yes, I think you have said this on several occasions.

Sorry, but i think there is a mistake. I can't have said this before because this is my first mail to the group (& hw-rules,too). I joined both groups about one weak ago.

> A statement of purpose. I was asked to set up this list to
> provide a place to assist those who are trying to figure out how the
> world of Glorantha works, especially for those who are relatively new
> to the game -- without the complex quibbling of the Digest.

A statement of purpose, but i got an unexspected result, a result much more favorable to me. I joined the GD some time ago, when i came in touch with Glorantha, 'cause i wanted to know more about it. I never understand much. At the Tentacles-Con this year i discovered Hero Wars. I bought IttHW (my only gloranthean supplement, unless the Big Rubble) and now i am exploring the world.
So, I have to apologize for my posting, and i hope you'll answer me some questions in future mailings.
Didn't you say something about cults?
I think i got a question right now. It's written that a devotee of a god spends more than half his time in worshipping and an initiate does it about 30%. That means that you can never be initiated in more than 3 cults or devoted to one god and initated in more than 2 cults etc. Uups..that's more a rules question isn't it? But how do you handle it when a player wanted to be initiated in a lot of cults?

> We are seeing more and more newcomers to the world of Glorantha and
> that should be encouraged and assisted.

Newcomer? Aren't these the ones with spots on their head and getting drunk by milk. ;-)
No, it's exactly what i am.

Folker 'foggy' Naumann

P.S. Sartar Rises!

P.P.S."We are all Arkat!" said the Goddess.