Yellow Submarine - The Heroquest

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:57:04 -0000

Forwarded to the list. I think I have a very sick player on my hands...

Jeff

   In a small, isolated village, disaster strikes. Their ancient enemies launch an all-out attack in the middle of a festival, disabling the village defenders first, then moving in on the demoralized people. Only one man manages to escape from the first assault to warn the village leader. With the leader's help, this man boards the ancient mystic conveyance that brought their ancestors to this land, and he sets off in search of help. In his travels through strange lands, he meets up with a band of people who closely resemble the village defenders, and brings them back with him to restore the morale of the people and lead the assault against the invaders.

   You know, the movie Yellow Submarine really _does_ work as a hero quest.

---------
Bryan Feir VA3GBF|"Every man has somewhere in the back of
his head
Home:jenora_at_... | the wreck of a thing which he calls his Work:bryan_at_... | education." -- Stephen Leacock