Re: Pranks

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:44:46 -0000

> > Hi,
> >

> > So, what we're looking for is pranks. Magical or mundane, but
> non-lethal.
> > Preferably the sort of thing that even the victim('s player) can
> laugh at.
> > Any ideas? I'll compile a list and pass them on to him next week.

It just occurred to me that, despite the huge difference in magic systems, the running feud between Goblin and One Eye in the Black Company series of novels should be a good source of ideas for Trickster pranks (not to mention general character traits. Those two aren't quite tricksters, but they come fairly close, especially One Eye).