LBQ Writeups

From: Pete McAveney <mcaveney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:13:12 GMT

My PC's are seriously contemplating a full-scale Lightbringer's Quest.

The web is full of quest writeups, but I haven't seen anyone tackle the big enchilada. Has anyone attempted this, or a significant portion, or have any details about the later parts of the quest in the underworld? Other than KoS, are there any published sources that I missed?

Pete McAveney

(Background: the Hero Band with No Name just defeated Greymane on the other side, removing one of the threats to their Esrolian homeland. They have no illusions, though, about their ability to deal with the other two - the Lunars on the one hand, and Harrek and the Wolf Pirates on the other. They're going to seek out help, superhero-sized help. The humans want to rescue the Pharoah from the underworld, while the trolls are lobbying for revival of the Only Old One ...)