Do as the godi says, not as he does

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:07:51 +0100

Garreth 02-02-18 13.29:

>> (On a related note, I kind of wish Garreth would stop abusing the >> term "relativism". But I'm not very optimistic about that

> I have no other term with which to describe the discrepancy between
> expectation and reality in regards personal behaviour; if there is a
> term you'd prefer me to use, by all means let me know.

OK, how about "hypocrisy", "lip service" or "ordinary human fallibility", depending on the reasons for it?

Certainly relativism does not enter into it. The only relativists in Glorantha are the Riddlers. Possibly late-stage God Learners as well, but I don't know enough about them to be sure.

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg