Re: Critters Chart

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:37:14 EDT

Wulf Corbett:

<< ><< And very nice it is too, thanks. I notice there are no Wraiths in the list...

> No, they just aren't in AR. I wrote them up, but they got axed; I
don't
>really know why.

 care to share them with us? Or are they under contract?>>

     Some entries that got axed from AR will be posted on the Issaries website, so I don't think I should pre-empt that. Which entries will be posted, I don't know, at this point - suggestions have ranged from 'all of them, even if they're incomplete and/or in the wrong format', to 'just a carefully vetted selection'.

Trotsky