Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: contracycle <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:39:27 -0000

> a wise man can answer'. Why not make an educated guess based on what
> is provided, real world analogies and then MAKE IT UP. It's what

WITH WHAT MAP?
> everyone who plays any RPG has to do ALL THE TIME. But since you

Then why did you buy the book? Why didn't you just make it up?

> Who cares about these 'different modes'! I think you would do better

Yesh, gee, why on earth would a GM want to DESCRIBE anything in their game world?

Basically, the message here is clear - this list doesn't give a shit that HW is unsastisfactory to many people, does not even want to hear about it - fingers-in-the-ears garbage. I get messages of support encouraging to poursure this line of inquiry, and you can't been internalise that there just might be a problem. Fine, I am not a martyr to this cause.