Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: contracycle <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:29:54 -0000

> I have now realised that you are not actually interested in help
> with playing a game of Hero Wars. You just want to make your point.
> Fine.

The point at which the discussion began was someone elses unhappiness with BA, on much the same grounds as mine, to whit: on-the-ground detail. Yes, I think it is important to make clear what it is that is perceived as wrong with the product on the shelf; offers of direct assistance here and now are appreciated, but don't tackle the general problem even if they did solve my personal difficulties.