Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: contracycle <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:36:14 -0000

> publications who have done and continue to do their best to satisfy
> people's perceived needs, and especially everyone who has ever
> sted a message to this list to actually help other people resolve
> any difficulties they have with the material or help adapt it to

I'm afraid this is NOT true. Yes, this list is helpful and proactive in many ways, but it will NOT accept criticism of HW as valid; the only way that conversation is permitted to go is off list as the problem is reified and reinterpreted as a problem IN glorantha rather than a problem WITH glorantha. Its happened to me and I have seen it happen to others; if it did not happen I would not be getting emails encouraging me to keept up with the issue. Not only is the list not, IMO, interested in making HW a functional product, but I am hardly alone in that perception.