Re: Re: Another Myth take [from HeroWars]

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:57:07 -0800

Julian:

> > Theistic feats are, in short, the 'channelling' of divine power by a
> > worshipper, who, by duplicating the actions of their deity, empowers
> > those actions with the deity's magical strength.
>
> Careful : this is RuneQuest Sight, and evil God Learnerism !!

> Theists do not 'channel' divine power. They're not sorcerors.

I read this just after popping off a 'What is Glorantha Like' post that I suspect came close to advocating just this.How would you describe heroforming then?

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Domine, libera nos a furore normannorum
Sed praesepe, Domine, a humore eorum.
Lord, save us from the rage of the Nordic people But especially, Lord, from their mirth.