Re: Re: What Issaries should publish

From: Michael J Teegarden <groeblebon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:34:02 -0600

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:49:44 -0500 "Kevin P. McDonald" <paul_mcdonald_at_...> writes:

> This could be a pretty good marketing ploy. The regional books
> become a kind of collectable item. I can see the spines along my
> bookshelf now... Esrolia, Seshnela, Ralios, and Fronela... Tarsh,

at the risk of sending in a "me, too!" ... me, too!

( ... hm, must justify post ...)

one of the reasons i enjoy my favorite rpgs is due to their available source material. sure, i make up my own, sure i _enjoy_ making up my own. but the biggest value to me for the source material on any geographical place or any country or cult is what details the author(s) have seen fit to publish and what not. if i have something to make up, then it can be inspired by the published material. or i can happily make use of the books' resources. i now have a choice of more creativity, collectively, than before. and for that, i will gladly spend my money.

michael jason teegarden
houston, tx

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.