Re: Another Myth take

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:46:59 +0000

Wulf Corbett asks an excellent question: ...
> what happens when a theist augments a worshipper of another
> deity? Specific case - My Vingan augments the rest of the group (let's
> say a Yinkini, a Humakti, a Lhankor Mhy and a Telmori) with 'Fight
> Against Uz'.

I tend to agree with Bruce: in most cases, you can't do it. However, IIRC, there is an extra difficulty [D+20?] for applying an effect to someone else, which implies the game designers thought it SHOULD be possible, but difficult.

Some feats, of course, are evidently MEANT to be applied to others (morale boosting and healing magics), but it is easy to describe these magics in 'physical' terms (the wound heals, the leader becomes more imposing).