Re: Re: Another Myth take [from HeroWars]

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:46:27 -0800

Peter M:

> On another level, channelling has the implication of receiving
> the magic from a distance which I think is incorrect. Instead
> the hero is sharing himself with his god. Where a devotee
> walks, so too does his god. When a hero sees the winds, his
> divinity sees its colours.

I like this last thought a lot. Graduated panentheism. Since Julian has taken this to the GD, I'll continue the discussion there.

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. Valour pleases you, so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, the HELL with you!"