Re: The mything link

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:52:08 +0000

wulfcorbett wrote:
> if my Vingan 'Runs over Treetops', do her two
> Orlanthi, one Vingan, and one Telmori followers run with her? Does
> she have to treat them as extra targets for the magic?

My Vingan likes to use her Pole-vaulting Attack feat to make a surprise attack on the rear of the enemy. Whenever she has done so, only she has flown through the air. However, this was always part of a battle in which her followers could continue to fight at the front, so maybe she only choose to do it that way...

Its tempting treat the followers as extra targets. However, this gives a disadvantage to all 'physical' magic (such as movement magic). Your Vingan is much more likely to want to apply her feats to her followers (so they can run across treetops with her) than a Lawspeaker character is to apply his feats to his followers.