Re: What Issaries should publish

From: Ian Thomson <jalmar_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:23:25 +1100

>>Let me ask all of you this: Would you buy books approximately done to
>>the standard and scope of Griffin Mountain on topics like the Shadow
>>Plateau, Prax, various parts of the Lunar Empire, various parts of
>>the West, the Holy Country, etc.?
>Yes I would. By the Gods I would!

I echo this enthusiasm and guess my only qualification would be that each contained adventure opportunities for wandering groups of Heroes so that one could evolve a pan-Gloranthan campaign (even if the Heroes had to spend some time getting known in the local area) Of course this wouldn't work everywhere, and this is just a personal preference