Arwen-Aragorn and actual Gloranthan content

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:06:12 -0000

Yes, the Arwen-Aragorn romance is pretty much a sidelight in the book. Eowyn-Aragorn-Faramir is much more interesting.

Now, for Gloranthan content! What heroic big-named characters in Glorantha are in love? Jareel-Beatpot and that's pretty weird anyway? That's all that come to my mind in "official Glorantha", but I could easily be missing something - not completely up to speed on all the major Heortlings. The World's greatest Tournament (a Ralios fan-zine, good stuff BTW) had a little. In my/our version of Glorantha, Gbaji has an adorning ex-wife who is still lurking.