Re: Oddi and Ralzakaak

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:56:11 +1300

At 14:49 23/02/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Don't you know anything about Dorastor in HW Schedule?

Bolthor is elected in 1622.

Hahlgrim's War (the events in Cults/Lords of Terror) takes place over three years. This could be anytime from 1623 to 1626. I prefer a starting date of 1625 myself for it allows the kingdom of Bilini to drift under his rule and plenty of time for Oddi's rule.

Oddi is said to have purged the Appeasers and then provoked Ralzakark into war with the Lunar Empire. He "succeeded in these tasks in 1629". Oddi then joins with Ralzakark in invading the Lunar Empire.

The invasion is largely an unseen failure with Oddi's tribe destroyed. Oddi then returns and kills Ralzakark some time after this at the cost of himself and his sword.

As for actual HW products, I don't know.

--Peter Metcalfe