Art imitating art, imitating art..

From: Mike Gibb <m.gibb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:10:24 -0000

The player of the Yinkini PC in our campaign has just joined a university drama society who are doing a version of "The Wizard of Oz", only to be cast in the part of the cowardly lion! (Some sort of initiatory heroquest, I think?) I seem to remember the stages of WoOZ turning up on this list many moons ago as a 'joke' heroquest - does anyone have a copy? (or have any idea what I might find it under in the archives?), as I feel the urge to bring it into play sometime soon (he treads the boards in May).

mike
8-)

   xxx

PS - thought from the shower this morning - has anyone else ever noticed the similarity between the names Argrath and Gagarth?