Re: Barbarian Adventures Up North

From: buritaani <markus.battarbee_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:20:45 -0000

(Dang.) Actually, I was trying to refer to the 10W3 CC of the clan champion. Just goes to show what typos do!

> >ps. Is my book defective, or is everybody missing Arra's stats from
> >Harernalda's leader sheet?
> Arra is a Follower of Erenala, on Harenalda's sheet. If the listed
> supporters are actually Followers (and if so they have too many
> abilities, and the wrong numbers), then Arra is a Follower of a
> Follower...

Ah, thanks a lot - With Harenalda "missing" one follower I hadn't thought of looking there.
Sorry about the incorrect term - it does actually talk about supporters, not followers. Intrestingly supporters don't by default list any relationship rating with the leader. In addition, though Arra is listed as a follower, her skills don't follow the -8/-12 pattern. Nitpicking, I know...

-B