Re: delec ti's plans

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:19:42 -0500

Lots of stuff in the last Tales of the Reaching Moon.

I think his plans revolve around not tripping off whatever Dragonkill doom that took out the rest of the EWF. He's found a nice little loophole and isn't leaving it.

Staying mostly dead, rather than all dead, as it were.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant
Distributed Technology Management (LOB Porting Lab)