RE: Re: Barntar

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:01:11 +0100

> > I realise that in part the god calls the individual, it's not
> > matter of the ring deciding "we need a Chalana Arroy devotee, you
> have been
> > assigned this task, go learn. " Could there be a case (adventure)
> for a clan
> > being destabilised because too many individuals have been called to
> > particular God(ess) so they don't, frex, have enough farming
> knowledge?
>
> Certainly in K0DP you could go a long time without a representative
> of some useful deity or another (I'm usually short of Vingans and
> Tricksters), and that can have an effect on things. Usually I'm
> overloaded with Uraldans and Ernaldans, and can't get 7 different
> gods represented on the ring. I think in K0DP it's determined by your
> choices at setup, but in HW it would make an interesting situation
> too. Can you do an Orlanth HQ to woo Ernaldans to the clan ? :)
>
> Wulf

        [Dave Bailey] I've experienced the same thing in KODP and the HQ sounds like a great idea although I'd say we'd be better of discovering the myth for Orlanth finds the Trickster (or Eurmal allows himself to be found) even if it sounds to me like looking for trouble!!

        Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.