Re: Hello and a challenge

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:35:42 -0800

Newt asked

> I've been asked to provide a 20-25 word summing up of what Herowars
> is about, for someone who hasn't played before. So if you think you
> can capture the essence of what HW is about in 20-25 words, I'd
> appreciate it.

Argh, I hate doing this. But here's a couple attempts:

An innovative roleplaying game set in the mythic world of Glorantha. The flexible, scalable rules let players participate at any level of the Hero Wars that will change Glorantha.

Hero Wars is a fantasy roleplaying game unique for its handling of mythology, and ability to scale from simple farmers to world-changing heroes.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>