Re: Campaign styles; inflation

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:14:22 -0000

Hmm... I think we're getting mixed up here... without quoting (sorry, but I'm at work and don't have time), David, I think, was suggesting the resistance to the Secret of 'Survive Winter' (or whatever it's called) would only be 14, regardless of the severity of the winter, because the Secret is magical, and the winter mundane.

As you suggest, the 14 minimum/default resistance applies when you are attacked/affected by magic, but applies to the winter's resistance against your Survival magic too. It just depends on whether you consider the Secret to be limited to a defense, or usable as an attack...

Wulf