Secrets

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:52:33 +0800

>I'll be happy to get into it (but not on this list since it's really
>a rules issue), but I will say that I think the idea of a *secret*'s
>resistance being only 14 makes a lot more sense. It is, after all, a
>secret, some loophole that when you learn it, you understand how the
>amount of cold no longer matters the way it does to other magic. It's
>just cold, and you laugh at it.

        I agree with David that I am happy for Secrets to do all sorts of things.

        Normally, the idea of adding two abilities together would really bug me (HW abilities are logarithmic, so if you add two you are really multiplying, which usually makes no sense), but there are plenty of secrets that do it, and it doesn't bother me.

	cheers
		David