Re: Lance & Laser figures

From: issaries <rmeints_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:44:25 -0000

Martin,

Considering that the figures aren't out until later this month, and they are being produced in the Western US, I doubt if there are any stores, especially in the UK, that you could go into and buy them. You may be able to place an order though, especially online, with a fine store such as Dicount Hobby, but they are in the US. They're the same store producing the Gloranthan Archive classics minis. I know the owner and he's a good guy. He's also listed on the Issaries website as one of the sellers of Lance and Laser. For some reason, Lance and Laser has no news at all of info about the new Hero Wars minis they are doing. It doesn't look like their website has been updated since before Christmas.

Rick