immer Wyter...

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:20:30 +0100

during preparation of my new campaign the following problems occurred to me:

an heortling clan decides or is forced to leave their home and must re-settle into a different region of the same country [let's assume it's Sartar].
thereby they later join another tribe, but eventually find their old wyter not suitable to the new [& changed] circumstances of life, for instance a Good-Against-Those-Praxian-Raiders-Wyter finds itself in a troll & tusker ridden surrounding.
the clan then decides to change Wyters for the better of the community.

is this possible? and how is it to be achieved?

even more complicated [?]:
in the example above, if only a bloodline of said clan leaves/must leave, who keeps the Wyter if it's at the moment "belonging" to that bloodline [i.e. the clan chief is a member of the bloodline]?

and when a clan/bloodline moves/is moved into new territory how does the Wyter claim the new tula, or is "adjusted" to the new tula? how does a clan give up territory, thereby reducing the range of the Wyter?

can a clan summons a Wyter only from their ancestors or is it possible/common to search for a Wyter, for instance: "We settle here near the Uz-lands, let's get a Wyter from over the Torkani-lands: they know the trolls and are still heortlings"?

how vulnerable is a Wyter to magic attacks: lunar priests decide to shatter the clan by killing its Wyter - possible? common method?

[phew....those Wyters really crack me up. though I like the concept, I didn't find it water-proof at all, too much tweaking for me, but that's just my 0.02 euro cent]

thanks in advance

--
 [BTW - "immer Wyter" pronounced the german way means "always go on!"
 or "keep on going!" in german x)

 Stefan
 Donnerstag, 20:55:16

.||| mailto: stefan.drawert_at_...
.||| visit: www.clubintakt.de
.||| 06:04:2002 -- Elin wird 2! & club in:Kamp - party