RE: Re: Lhankhor Mhy book protection

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:45:56 -0500

I think this is all very true but I'd hate to lose the old RQ style of LM as well. My take on it is that the bookish, librarian, archivist style of LMs is a holdover from the influences of the EWF that has managed to survive in a few places. The two different camps disdain each other because the traditionalists can't index or read worth a damn while the bookish type don't have the well honed memories of the traditionalists.

Oliver