Re: Tula Size

From: Edward G McDonald <EGM_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:39:43 -0000

I like the idea that they don't directly abut each other as well. In my mind there are always unworked and unexplored bits of land around.

One way round this is in the definition of a clan's hunting lands. I would assume that there are lands that a clan might claim, but might not actually hunt in frequently (perhaps because they are unexplored or because there are not enough hunters to need all of the land). Some of this land might even be claimed by two or more clans.

Regards,

Edward

"Nick Brooke" <Nick_at_...> wrote:

Now, I *like* the idea that clan tulas don't abut directly on each other

--
there's an area of unworked, unspied-on land beyond the fringes of each
clan's territory, meaning wyters aren't rubbing shoulders every step of

Cheers, Nick